Reproduced as a high quality giclee canvas from the original painting, ‘HKY GRL: Silky Mitts’ by artist James Long.
Silky Mitts: refers to a player’s hands, often described as silky when a player has great skill. Sweet hands.
All those dangles, snipes, toe drags, victories, losses, sweat, and triumphs of the spirit are summed up here in one single image of the worn out glove and a little nail polish.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
**Larger Canvas sizes are available! Contact me at: 709-609-0809, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for sizes and pricing.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
There are no reviews yet.